A quick and easy salad featuring the bold flavors of the Mediterranean.
- 1 (15-ounce) can no salt-added garbanzo beans
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup finely sliced kale, tough stems removed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Kalamata olives (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Calories 160
- Sat Fat 0 gm (0%)
- Sodium 105 mg
- Sodium Density .65
- Added Sugars 0 gm (0%)
- Fiber 6 gm
- Calorie Density 254 cal/lb
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.